* 15 graham crackers, crushed
* 2 tablespoons butter, melted
* 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
* 1 1/2 cups white sugar
* 3/4 cup milk
* 4 eggs
* 1 cup sour cream
* 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
-Preheat oven to 350 degrees
-Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Press onto bottom of springform pan.
-Mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust.
-Bake in a water bath in oven for 1 hour.
Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking. Chill in refrigerator until serving.